The Power of Creative Media to Transform Your Advocacy
Thursday, October 21 at 1:00pm
Discover how tapping into the power of creative media can amplify and enhance your social justice advocacy. In this session, you’ll hear from leading Canadian creatives and researchers who will speak to:
- • their ground-breaking work
- • the challenges they’ve overcome
- • where creative media is needed most
- • the future of creative media for social justice advocacy in Canada
- • Jay Wall, Principal & Creative Director, RallyRally, 14A
- • Scott Baker, Principal and Co-Founder, Adjacent Possibilities, RDS vs.
- • Stephanie Fielding, Digital Innovation & Design at Government of Canada, formerly at Brookfield Institute for Innovation, Close Encounters of the Creative Kind
- • Sheila Sampath, The Public Studio, Send the Right Message
- • Zaid Khan, Strategist at Law & Design CoLab, Unlock Bail Reform
- • Avery Au, Moderator, Director at Law & Design CoLab
We’re a volunteer-run nonprofit that unites professionals in design, tech, and strategy with justice advocates to conceive and develop creative communications.
Since 2017, we’ve helped legal nonprofits reimagine and redesign their communications for greater impact.